BelFlex has parted with a local distribution warehouse looking for a dependable warehouse /forklift worker
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes shipments by processing and loading orders; reads production schedule, customer order, work order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Unloads receives and puts away incoming goods and merchandise; unpacks bales, crates, and other containers; checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and invoices.
• Accurately sorts, labels, moves, and stores goods and merchandise; places material or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, style, or product codes.
• Loads trucks for customer delivery; may install strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit; checks for damage and for discrepancies between goods and shipping work order.
• Consolidates freight for shipping as appropriate; verifies shipping method; appropriately handles and communicates oversize loads to freight carriers; ensures shipping routes are maintained.
• Operates warehouse equipment as needed to complete tasks (e.g., forklifts, cherry-picking lifts, pallet jacks, or other warehouse machinery).
• Assists in inventory level maintenance and inventory counts.
• Responsible for following warehouse safety regulations.
AR Safety sensitive position
How to Apply:
Go to Belflex.com and register
Email Horace at Hniccum@belflex.com
Call Horace at BelFlex staffing 5014043251