Looking to join a team that has years of experience, a great schedule, and competitive pay with advancement opportunities? Look no more and apply! We are looking for candidates that have the desire to learn, work hard, and grow in the furniture manufacturing business. This successful Clayton, NC company is established and growing.
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 7:00 am-11 am
In this role, you will be responsible for supervise daily activities of the production area, including quality assurance, inventory control and customer service. Oversee production team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize the efficiency and minimize overtime. Ensuring the flow of raw materials and other resources.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, dentifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of work.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of production activities and employee’s performance.
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to Plant Manager.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Organizing training and education manuals for the production team.
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Maintaining communication between employees and senior executives to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood.
- Minimum 3 years of ERP experience (preferably Baan) in a manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office products, specifically Sheets or Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- At least 3 years of Production Supervisor experience.
- Ability to create and adhere to production processes.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
If you are interested, please apply today and give us a call at 919-359-2284.
Why apply to BelFlex Staffing Network? BelFlex strives to succeed together by using our whole network of clients, candidates, and talented internal professionals to staff businesses in need and put qualified people to work. BelFlex has a lot to offer our team members. Take a look at our benefits:
Health, Dental, and Vision benefits are available on start date
Unlimited $50.00 referral bonuses
Caring and kind staff that work hard to find the best job for candidates
Candidates are not a number here at BelFlex Staffing Network in Clayton
Team member appreciation
WOW award recognizes hard work