Looking to join a team that has years of experience, a great schedule, and competitive pay with advancement opportunities? Look no more and apply! We are looking for candidates that have the desire to learn, work hard, and grow in the furniture manufacturing business. This successful Clayton, NC company is established and growing.
Monday-Thursday 7:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday 7:00 am-11 am
In this role, you will be responsible for development, maintenance and growth of assigned product lines, leading organizational initiatives of these products. You will work closely with the product development team, marketing, and sales organizations to develop, grow and support these functional areas. You will be accountable to ensure the effective management and support of their assigned product lines, and ensue that product is brought to market in an effective and timely manner in line with the processes employed for the products.
- Develop and recommend business development and product marketing strategies and plans.
- Implement and monitor business development and product marketing strategies and plans.
- Act as a champion of the product vision and its implementation plan with employees, customers, distributors, partners, and suppliers.
- Manage data and prepare reports for product lifecycle management.
- University Degree in relevant field
- Postgraduate degree (MBA) preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Product marketing/Business development role in an industrial, business to business environment.
- Experience in an international organization, specifically interfacing with a US or international division.
- Experience in organizations with design driven products, and a technology/engineering orientation.
- Experience in the Contract Furniture Systems business preferred.
- Business Development – identifying, validating and developing new business and product opportunities.
- Product Management – developing, implementing, and monitoring product marketing plans and strategies.
- Product Launch – has managed the product cycle and launch of new products successfully
- Pricing – experience developing and managing complex pricing strategies.
- Has led a major change initiative with a focus on driving innovation and creativity within an organization
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint with exposure to databases and statistical analysis software
We are looking for a candidate that is passionate for change and has an enthusiam for building the company they work for! If you are interested, please apply today and then call us at 919-359-2284!
Why apply to BelFlex Staffing Network? BelFlex strives to succeed together by using our whole network of clients, candidates, and talented internal professionals to staff businesses in need and put qualified people to work. BelFlex has a lot to offer our team members. Take a look at our benefits:
Health, Dental, and Vision benefits are available on start date
Unlimited $50.00 referral bonuses
Caring and kind staff that work hard to find the best job for candidates
Candidates are not a number here at BelFlex Staffing Network in Clayton
Team member appreciation
WOW award recognizes hard work