Responsibilities for the position are listed below.
- Preventive maintenance for production equipment, including updating schedules as needed
- Trouble-shoot and repair hydraulic presses, robots, assembly machines, boilers, compressors, and other equipment and machinery as needed
- Adhere to 5S standards for organization and cleanliness
Requirements for the position are listed below.
- Minimum of two years of experience in maintenance mechanic role for manufacturing facility
- Ability to diagnose and implement repairs of manufacturing/production equipment, including welding, brazing, soldering, and use of electric meters
- Strong grasp of hydraulic and pneumatic processes and functions
- Some experience working with PLC’s and electronic controls will also be expected
- High school diploma or GED
- Drug screen and criminal background check