Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals click with you? If so, BelFlex Staffing Network has the perfect position for you!!
BelFlex Staffing Network is seeking a Machine Operator to run world class equipment to produce a high-quality product in a timely fashion.
12 Hour Nights, Monday-Thursday running from 6:00pm – 6:00am. OT as needed- Will need to train on 1st shift for a couple of weeks.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO AS A MACHINE OPERATOR:
- Load rolls to be finished and sew or thermal splice seams.
- Maintain proper documentation on orders.
- Enter piece numbers, yards, and required info into BPCS system.
- Use BPCS, weight monitoring system, fabric guides, etc. to adjust necessary to insure first quality.
- Document or report any greige fabric problems.
- Work efficiently to minimize down time at set-up and style change.
- Maintain proper housekeeping to insure a safe, orderly work area.
- Inspect fabric for quality defects, notify shift manager or supervisor if necessary.
- Fill out production and downtime report accurately, and complete process check sheets.
- Accurately stage rolls to packing.
- Properly package and label all rolls according to put-up specifications.
- 1 year in Manufacturing and Production.
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in lamination.
- Able to work well with others / self-motivated
- Strong mechanical skills Strong Attendance and Safety Record
If this position sounds perfect for you, APPLY today at www.belflex.com/register or call us today 336-547-1994! We want to hear from you!!
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran