Are you looking to join a stable company that provides great benefits, a climate-controlled facility, and a consistent schedule with full time hours of work each week? If so, come join our BelFlex team!
- Day 1 Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Referral bonus program (unlimited)
- Weekly pay
BelFlex Staffing has partnered with a Company located in Maumelle that is looking for several Forklift Operators. In this role, your duties will include preparing merchandise and securing it for safe, easy transport, using radio communications to determine priorities and performing regular machine maintenance on forklifts and other tools.
To ensure success, forklift operators need to be able to operate powered industrial machinery with ease. They may need to use scanners to keep track of the items they are moving. They may also need to prepare those items to be moved, by placing them on pallets, wrapping them, etc.
- Clean work environment
- 3rd shift is from 5:45PM-6:00 AM
- Steel Toe shoes are required.
- Checking for damaged product
- Prepare products and materials for shipment.
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Experience in general labor, construction, or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic
This is a safety-sensitive position in the State of Arkansas.