Thank you for applying. Someone will be contacting you shortly.
BelFlex has a direct hire opening in Smithfield, NC!
A TYPICAL DAY INCLUDES:
· Manages and directs site in achieving EHS targets & objectives.
· Directs development, maintenance, and achievement of goals in support of corporate and business group EHS strategic initiatives.
· Facilitates risk assessment at the location to identify critical EHS hazards and aspects. Works with leadership team to create targets and objectives based on key EHS risks.
· Determines appropriate leading and lagging indicators to track performance against targets and objectives
· Supports creation of EHS goals for the site based on goals for the leadership team, functional managers, and front-line supervisors to drive EHS culture, compliance, and results.
· Works to assign EHS element champions and facilitate their engagement in ownership of the TMS elements
· Drives and promotes zero incident EHS culture throughout site.
· Creates and facilitates EHS engagement through EHS teams and committees needed to accomplish the established targets and objectives for the year.
· Works with leadership team and EHS element champions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance for EHS country, state, and local regulations.
· Pursues third party recognition for programs that establish the site and AAF EHS program as world class.
· Uses established EHS data processes such GKAR process to manage data such as injuries and illnesses, environmental metrics, risk assessments, EHS action items and other pertinent information.
· Create training matrices to ensure that all training is defined and tracked to completion.
· Work with site leadership team and facilities to ensure that all key EHS operational controls are in place, on a PM program, and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis.
· Four (4) year degree in occupational safety, industrial hygiene, industrial engineering, environmental discipline or equivalent. Advanced degree or professional certification (Certified Safety Professional, Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Hazardous Materials Manager).
· Strong team-building skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Adept at utilization of company-wide system for reporting EHS data and information.
· Ability to demonstrate managerial courage (e.g., managing varied interests representing potential conflicts).
· Ability to lead and support cross-functional EHS teams.
· Prior experience or education with an emphasis in environmental, health and safety program management and employee training.
Proficiency in local languages
Apply at www.belflex.com today so we can get you a face to face interview with this large facility with a great culture and wonderful benefits!
BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for General Laborers in Hebron OH! Are you looking for a temp-to-hire opportunity working for a brand new company on the east side of Columbus? We have just the job for YOU! Qualified candidates will be sorting material, unloading/unloading trucks, wrapping...
Mover Position In The Blue Ash Area! 1st shift position $20hr. Will be loading trucks. Job will entail moving furniture. Must be ok with heavy lifting. BelFlex offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, plus more! Call BelFlex now at 513-831-6414 or stop by our Eastgate Location 761 Eastgate South Dr...
Local company in the Middletown area is looking for Forklift Operator Hours are 6an - 2:30pm must be available until 4:30pm. Pay $17.00/hr Medical benefits available Referral bonuses available Apply at www.belflex.com/register...
BelFlex Staffing is hiring a Machine Operator in Riverport! 1st Shift 6a-2:30p w/OT $18/hr Temp to Hire 2ND CHANCE EMPLOYER This position will be working on the grindline machine in a metal fabricating facility. The right candidate will have the ability to learn quickly at a fast pace and must be...
BelFlex Staffing Network is seeking a Salt Operator for a company in Greendale Indiana. Apply, call, or text us today! Phone:812-537-0055,Text:833-938-1393 Address: BelFlex Staffing 401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360 Lawrenceburg, IN 47025. Salt Operator $19.50 Pay Rate, 5AM- 5PM and 5PM - 5AM...
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.