Temp to perm position for someone to handle all Consumer interaction including warranty claims processing and samples request processing.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include, but not limited to:
- Updating customer compliance information for all traffic routing by frequently reviewing customer’s websites
- Reviewing validity of order details
- Coordinating with replenishment team any discrepancies/rejections on inventory
- Coordination with carriers to schedule pick up
- Preparing documents such as labels, packing list, and BOLs
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EDUCATION
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Familiar with Manhattan Scale WMS experience a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills; with the ability to work across multiple departments
- Familiar with Netsuite a plus
Apply at www.belflex.com today and get started in the next 2-3 days at a company with great culture!