Crocs, Inc., is a Colorado maker of unique clogs that became extremely popular in the early 2000s with both men and women. The inexpensive shoes rely on a proprietary closed-cell resin material called Croslite to produce a lightweight, slip-resistant, odor-resistant, non-marking sole. The material also softens with body heat, thus molding the shoe to the foot of the wearer and providing a comfortable fit. Because of their broad appeal, Crocs are available through numerous distribution channels including traditional footwear retailers, sporting goods and outdoor retailers, department stores, and online. Beyond its signature clogs, Crocs has taken steps to extend its brand to include traditional shoes, clothing, hats, sunglasses, gardening kneepads, and other products.
Crocs has attracted the attention and endorsement of celebrities like Drew Barrymore, Post Malone, Zooey Deschanel, the rock band Kiss, and Luke Combs just to name a few. Crocs is continuing to grow and experienced a record year in 2019. Crocs OHDC in Vandalia is a brand new building that opened in August 2019 and is quickly expanding. New buildings will be opening soon so the hire on and advancement opportunities are endless.
In the last year, 150 people who began as BelFlex Staffing temp employees were hired on to Crocs as full-time associates. It is a true temp-to-hire position with advancements in pay and position even while a temporary associate. Hard work and dedication are noticed and rewarded. BelFlex associates can be and have been hired prior to the hours requirement if they show ambition and great performance and productivity. Every associate gets a free pair of Crocs shoes when hired on full-time. Associates receive a raise dependent on position and department when hired on and Crocs offers a great benefits program as well.
Don’t miss out on your chance to be a part of their success.
BelFlex hiring pickers, packers and equipment operators for the following shifts:
Pay ranges from $14.50 – $17.25/hr depending on shift.
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at $14.50 per hour
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 4:30 a.m. at $16.50 per hour
- Weekend Shift is Friday – Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at $16.11 per hour
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at $15.25 per hour
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 p.m. – 4:30 a.m. at $17.25 per hour
- Weekend Shift is Friday – Sunday, 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at $16.86 per hour
Current Incentive Bonus:
- Labor Management Incentive: Based on performance, associates could make an additional $5.75/hr resulting in the potential to make $22+/hr (depending on shift)
Overtime is available in certain departments on all shifts.
Call now: 937-586-5053