Location: Vandalia, Ohio
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $21.00/Hr
Work Hours: 6am-2:30pm
Job Overview: Responsible to oversee a team of associates. Ensure the smooth operation of warehouse activities including shipping, receiving, order picking, and returns processing. Balancing of labor to meet and exceed department goals. Effectively and efficiently service our customers both internally and externally. Support and maintain safety policies. Enforce and maintain all company standards and operating policies.
- 3 years warehouse experience
- Must be able to assess situations and evaluate performance of others objectively.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Strong computer experience using spreadsheets and word processor software.Must be self-disciplined with strong work ethics and work in a team.
- Must be able to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Must be thorough, accurate, and pay close attention to detail, with an ability to adhere to an accurate timeline to ensure success.
- Must understand all PKMS functions: Reporting ordering, inventory management.
- Knowledge of core DC operation jobs such as picking, packing, replenishment, and loading (but not limited to).
- Ensure customer orders are picked, checked, and packed accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor compliance of safety and security procedures.
- Assist in ensuring that production is done accurately and timely.
- Promote quality across the team while meeting daily goals.
- Assist in communicating with members of team at all levels.
- Manage team members by prioritizing tasks and making sure the tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Abide by and enforce company policies.
- Must maintain confidentiality with regards to employee information.
- Conduct daily and monthly meeting with employees.
- Assist supervisor with issues regarding employee performance.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Other duties may be added as needed.