BelFlex has immediate direct hire openings with a large automotive supplier in Chattanooga, TN. Our client covers the modern supply chain by implementing customized international logistic solutions, like suppling axle components for VW’s electric Atlas and SUV.
- Monday-Friday (with some weekend requirements)
- 2nd Shift: 2pm-10:30pm
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage.
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of components.
- Ensure that internal delivery processes are adhered to support delivery time windows and identify errors / eliminate root causes
- Monitor stock levels to prevent part shortages.
- Control of Forklift management to ensure full operational capacity and achieve daily targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, preferred.
- 5+ experience as in warehouse enviroment.
- A plus if Bilingual
- Occasionally lift 50lbs
- Can operate a forklift, tugger, and other warehouse equipment.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment