Warehouse Order Puller
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Picks orders from computer generated invoices.
- Loads trucks in a safe and organized manner so that merchandise can be easily and safely retrieved for delivery to the customer.
- Checks quantity delivered to customer against invoice and obtains signature on invoice from Customer.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the branch manager.
- Completes tasks as directed by branch manager follows delivery schedules with minimum supervision.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Excellent safety record.
- Knowledge of general warehouse operation and experience picking orders.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent attendance.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds.
- Regularly required to stand, bend, reach and lift.
- Work is performed in a fast paced environment that includes both inside and outside climate conditions.
Apply in person at BelFlex. 1242 West Kemper Rd. Forest Park, OH 45240
Call us: (513) 939-3444 or text to: (833) 627-0715