**UPDATED RESUME REQUIRED**
A contract developer and manufacturer of polymer-based medical components and devices is NOW HIRING! This Apex company has a proven track record in delivering countless, high quality customized medical devices from concept design to full scale production.
The main processes includes: Dip Molding/Coating, Thin Film RF/Heat Welding, Film Extrusions, Drug/Device Combination and Device Assembly.
Do you have warehouse experience? Experience with shipping/labeling? Motivated? Teamwork attitude? We are looking for YOU!
- 2 years warehouse experience
- Experience shipping with UPS/FedEx machines
- Printing labels; BOL’s for carrier/truck shipments
- Must have reliable transportation and ability to pass drug test/background check
- High School diploma
- Current Tow Motor and NC driver’s license required and a clean driving record or must be able to obtain Tow Motor License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, IQMS or other business related software preferred
- Experience with fork lift & pallet jack operations
- Ability to follow instructions and work safely and work well with a team
- Verify, identify and inspect a wide variety of incoming materials and supplies, referring to purchase orders and shipping documents
- Prepare receiving reports; note and record shortages and damaged materials; determine if incoming materials require inspection or testing and maintain traceable documentation
- Use forklift and pallet jack to transport materials to work or storage areas; may make trips to outside storage areas or buildings
- Enter inventory transactions (in or out) directly into the computer system; use bar code labels and scanners to track inventory; monitor first in-first out control of inventory to production; complete physical inventory counts
- Assemble orders for shipment; count, weigh, and check against shipping/customer order and report order shortages
- Select packaging or shipping containers for materials not packed; specify types of crates or skids for bulky material
- Transport items from incoming staging area and from finished goods staging area to storage area; store, stack and arrange for possible first in-first out use; use material move document to pull/move items from storage areas for delivery to designated areas
- Performs other duties as required by supervisor/management
- Lift, push, pull up to 50lbs in all directions
- Occasional climbing ladder/stairs
- Constantly standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking
- M-F, 8am – 5pm 3rd
- Steel-toed shoes or boots
If you are interested, please contact us at 919-359-2284 OR text us at 833-948-2218 TODAY!