BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for full-time Warehouse Associate in Whitestown, IN.
The Benefits in this role as a Warehouse Associate are:
- 3pm to 12:00am Monday through Friday
- Temp to hire
- Weekly pay
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- The line worker will QA the orders, pack with bubble wrap, send through the tape machine build pallets and load trucks for delivery.
- The line worker will also help in other areas of the warehouse as needed.
- The Picker will help pick products specific to customer’s orders using a RF device.
- Move and life heavy packages Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must pay attention to detail and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
In the Warehouse Associate, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be able to stand, squat, and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs. up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to see, speak, hear, write, and understand English.
- Ability to read and analyze data and other written information.
Apply online at BelFlex.com or call us NOW at 317-762-0349
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. It’s our passion, and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER