1st shift position from 7:30am – 5pm.
Pay between $77,000-88,000 depending on experience.
Basic Functions and Scope of Job:
The purpose of the Training Manager is to lead and delivery technical training program of Modula equipment to Customers, dealers and technicians ensuring customer satisfaction. Determines training objectives by conducting analysis of overall needs and specific skill or knowledge gaps.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Coordinate and supervise a team of technical trainers.
• Manage training activities planning for Installation and Service for Modula Equipment’s.
• Reviews and analyzes customer requirements for training.
• Develop training plans and implement training methods for technicians internal and external.
• Performs skills evaluations for staff and customers and maintains training records.
• Conduct effective onboarding and orientation sessions.
• In coordination with the Installation and Service Supervisors creates training curriculum and continually reviews training documentation for accuracy
• Builds dealer relationships with timely and effective training initiatives.
• Manage training budget.
• Manages personal schedule, expense reports, reporting of hours, and travel arrangements.
• Provides safety training and promotes site safety for internal & external technicians.
• Provides continued mentoring for internal & external technicians.
• Provides active and open communication to customers and dealers so they are free to discuss their requirements, concerns, and/or issues.