- Manage the tooling maintenance process.
- Build planning and execute tooling maintenance.
- Continually improve TPM tooling process.
- Analyze and take corrective action on mechanical and operational tooling problems.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Implement at least two continuous improvements per month.
- Actively participate in work teams.
- Other duties
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Demonstrates knowledge of how parts fit in all gauge
- Demonstrates ability to read and understand blueprints
- Be able to read/use all common measurements tools available (calipers, micrometers, scales, etc.)
- Be able to set-up all production equipment
- Have working knowledge of production tooling
- Be able to trouble shoot and perform complex problem-solving processes in the plant
- Be able to perform general equipment preventive maintenance
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
BelFlex brings jobseekers and companies together to create successful matches. Invest in your future. Advance your career with BelFlex