Apply, call, or text us today! Phone:812-537-0055, Text:833-938-1393
401 Wes Eads Parkway, Suite 360
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
Shift: M-F 1:30pm-10:00pm, occasional Saturday
MUST be available to work overtime
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures that the necessary equipment is available and in working order to complete assignments.
• Responsible for Epicor production system coordination, signing workers in and out of scheduled jobs and to ensure all paperwork and material moves are complete and accurate.
• Coordinate material handling to and from all weld cells and paint line to make sure the flow of material causes no downtime or production issues. Ensure all material is moved to the proper location.
• Perform 1st piece approvals and follow up on the quality standards of work being produced in weld cells.
• Ensure all work cell 5S and housekeeping requirements are being followed. Ensure all work cells are clean, safe, and orderly.
• Works in conjunction with Value Stream Leader to solve problems or complications related to material flow and production requirements.
• Fill in for Value Stream Leader when needed, including the handling of the work order process.
• Assist Value Stream Leader in making sure all work cell operations are effective and safe.
• Assist on KPI implementation when needed. Update KPI board.
• Participate in start of shift team meetings with Value Stream Leader to communicate any quality, safety, or production issues of the day.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• At least two years of related work experience required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to motivate team to accomplish objectives.
• Must be able to use a tape measure, micrometer, and be able to read blueprints and drawings.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, and ERP systems
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties and
• Usual warehouse working conditions.
• Daily exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and odors.
• Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail
frequent bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift and move up to 35 pounds, occasionally lift and move objects up to 50lbs.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. Its our passion and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER!