The Service Technician is responsible for inspecting, servicing, repairing, installing, and troubleshooting all varieties of equipment supplied to the customer by the company or in certain circumstances, servicing equipment provided by other suppliers. The Service Technician is also responsible for sustaining good customer relationships, and for keeping the company vehicle and equipment in good, serviceable condition. This is a direct hire position.
Company Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation,Paid Holidays, 401K Match.
Responsibilities and Duties: (includes, but not limited to):
- Operate and maintain DOT regulated vehicle and trailer in a safe manner and in accordance with all traffic laws and regulations
- Maintain a valid DOT Physical Certification
- Comply with annual DOT Drug Screening, with negative results
- Work in a safe manner on all sites, following all company and customer safety rules and regulations; using extra care and safety when working with doors which contain cables and springs
- Routine maintenance, service, and installation of mechanical and safety-related equipment
- Be aware and conscious of the work being done and your surroundings. Most of the equipment is safety –related, therefore attention to detail is critical to ensure the safety of the customer and anyone using the equipment.
- Proper use of all safety equipment
- Work from different height levels (up to 40 ft.) on scissor lifts, boom lifts, forklift baskets, ladders etc.
- Safe and proper usage of machinery, including forklifts, telehandlers, scissor lifts etc.
- Safe and proper usage of tools and equipment, including welders, oxyacetylene torches, grinders, various types of saws, impact and other various types of drills etc
- Electrical work, including troubleshooting, making repairs, running routine circuits, wiring up new equipment, working with low voltage and high voltage (up to 460 volts) etc
- Troubleshoot levelers/locks/doors
- Make repairs and fix machinery in a timely manner
- Heavy lifting (up to 75 lbs.)
- Proper usage of electronics, including: cell phone, tablet etc.
- Maintain and care for all company property, including tools, vehicles, electronics etc.
- Maintain good, positive communication with other technicians and tech support
- Create a world-class service experience, maintaining good, positive communication with each one of our customers
We bring jobseekers and companies together to create successful matches. Invest in your future.