Ready to join the 4th largest scrap steel recycler in North Carolina! This is great opportunity to join a company with an exciting independent working style while being part of a TEAM.
In this role as a scale operator you will play a critical part in the process by:
- Would be responsible for weighing, inspecting and sorting scrap metal, unloading customers keeping yard and warehouse clean.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with weights and commodities
- Ability to work inside or outside as required
- Complete purchasing and shipping documents if needed –
- Must be able to work during our hours of operation which are Monday — Friday 8am-5pm and Sat
$18-$20 depending on experience
- Computer Experience
- Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise
- Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
- Must Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Must have customer service skills
- Must be able to work Monday through Saturday