If you’re looking for long-term stability at a progressive workplace, jump start your career now and apply with BelFlex. We are seeking Receiving Clerk, for Americas leader in contract logistics and supply chain management, located in Southwest Louisville, This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity, working 1st Shift: 7am-3:30pm.
General Job Summary:
- Receiving Clerks perform procedural audits, provide reports on audits in written and verbal form, maintain audit tracking, work with all departments to improve operations and various other quality-assurance-related duties as required.
Job Functions: Receiving Clerks perform some or all of the following duties:
- Audit outgoing product count to ensure order is complete and accounted for in the inventory system.
- Monitor inventory movement within the warehouse to ensure product is tracked and accounted for accurately.
- Audit incoming and/or outgoing product to ensure paperwork matches delivered product and inventory is updated.
- Perform inventory counts as required (including month-end and year-end inventory counts).
- Reconcile inventory counts to book balance and take corrective action as required.
- Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and follows all company policies and procedures.
Minimum Skills Qualification:
- 6-months warehousing and inventory experience preferred.
- Ability to work specified shift
- Ability to work for the set wage amount
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to use automated inventory control equipment
- Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly use various equipment and/or tools
- Detail orientated
- ability to stand, walk, bend, crouch, stoop, reach, stretch, step, climb and/or sit and/or stand frequently or through the duration of the shift.
- The work involves risks or discomforts, e.g. working around moving parts and equipment, which require some safety precautions and/or the use of protective safety equipment
- May be exposed to hazardous materials
- May require compliance with OSHA regulations or MSDS standards