As a Quality Process Engineer you will play a pivotal role in providing process support and coordinating Quality & Quality Improvement projects Collaborating with cross-functional department teams and the existing quality department, your focus will be on reducing quality risks and defects to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Perform audits and analysis of processes to identify areas for improvement.
- Set standards for process performance and contribute to problem-solving and variation reduction activities.
- Investigate and resolve in-process quality issues during the manufacturing/assembly process.
- Support and compile data for monthly metrics and report updates on assigned projects.
- Serve as a support trainer for quality training programs.
- Develop systemic solutions for typical quality processes.
- Perform measurement systems analysis, assess process capability, and contribute to the development of control plans, FMEA, and process yield implementation.
- Knowledge of process improvement in a manufacturing role.
- Ability to identify complex problems, review related information, and develop and evaluate options to implement effective solutions.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on maintaining high-quality standards.
- Ability to establish personal connections with others on the job while maintaining a professional demeanor and a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in using systems like CAD software, ERP Systems, Sequel Server, and .NET.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in engineering preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in electric motor manufacturing.