a Quality / Engineering Technician
Quality / Mechanical Engineering
- Computer experience for entering detailed information into Cretpro, looking up information on work orders, SAP lookup.
- Able to read drawings/blueprints
- Creating Control plans in Excel.
- Type Work instructions.
- Scanning and uploading documents.
- Basic high school math. (Some dimensional data has to be calculated or formulas for Excel)
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. Able to climb stairs.
- Prefer that they can use calipers/micrometers.
- Computer SAP, Word, Excel – prefer CAD/Solid Works/Creo experience.
- CNC programming experience.
- Able to read and understand the Bill of Materials and Work Routings.
- Some comprehension of 5S or 5S+1 is preferred.
- Able to read and follow written instructions.
Amazing reasons to apply:
- Starting pay at $20.00 Hr.
- Benefits offered on day one of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability)
- Weekly paycheck
- Referral bonuses.
Contact Horace at Hniccum@belflex.com