Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us and build your career by helping us build the future.
Analyze the raw materials, in-process samples & final samples in support of production. Perform routine trouble shooting.
- Visually examine finished fabrics and mark fabric to identify defects as needed
- Use hand tools to repair defects when necessary
- Verify that fabric has been properly finished, as specified prior to inspection
- Wrap fabric after inspection to prepare for shipping or storage
- Inspect equipment for proper setup
- Record all inspection data and accurately complete paperwork
- One year of quality inspection experience and/or one year of experience working in the textile industry preferred but not required
- Ability to read and interpret written instructions and specifications
- Ability to identify various weave patterns, yarn types, and fabric types
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish color variations
- Ability to organize and prioritize work with emphasis to detail
- Self-motivator with the ability to work efficiently with limited supervision.
Why work at BelFlex Staffing Network?
- Competitive base pay
- Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
- Referral Bonuses
If this position sounds perfect for you, APPLY today at www.belflex.com/register or call us today 336-547-1994! We want to hear from you!!
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.