The Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for analyzing, testing and reporting results for quality of raw materials, in-process, pre-production and final production utilizing standard specifications and test /methods and applicable Federal, State and International standards.
· Perform fit testing and analysis of all branded products
· Conducts testing of raw materials and finished products in accordance to totes»Isotoner standard operating procedures and test method requirements
· Ensure accurate records are maintained
· Collect and analyze data to provide recommendations for solutions and continuous improvement
· Assist Regulatory/Compliance Manager on regulatory issues and reports
· Performs inspection and analysis of product returns as assigned
· Responsible for initiating specific SPC (Statistical Process Control) analysis and maintaining charting
· Specify and/or calibrate inspection and test equipment when needed.
· Perform test equipment cleaning and maintenance as scheduled.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Apply at BelFlex 1242 West Kemper Rd. Forest Park, Oh 45240 Or Call us at (513) 939-3444 or text to (833) 627-0715