BelFlex is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist. This is a direct hire position with a local company. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest standards of product quality through inspection, testing, and process improvement initiatives. If you have a keen eye for detail, a passion for maintaining quality standards, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic manufacturing environment, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities: As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing daily product inspection and tests at receiving, in-process, and final assembly operations using various measuring tools and equipment.
- Reviewing nonconforming materials and maintaining records of these activities.
- Initiating, monitoring, and participating in corrective action projects.
- Conducting warranty analysis investigations.
- Co-preparing summary reports for customers and company records.
- Performing internal quality systems audits as needed.
- Performing and interpreting process capability studies, gage repeatability/reproducibility studies, supplier audits, and source inspections according to established procedures.
- Evaluating processes in your area of responsibility and defining Critical to Quality (CTQ) features related to the production process and historical performance.
- Implementing shop floor level processes to collect and evaluate CTQ, FPY, RTY data.
- Implementing manufacturing quality metrics for shop floor processes.
- Developing product acceptance criteria in assigned areas.
Specifications Required: To excel in this role, you should have:
- Knowledge of one or more manufacturing processes: assembly, HVAC, stamping, welding, brazing, and metal fabrication and machining.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options, and implement solutions.
- The ability to work with deadlines and in stressful situations.
- Knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, and Access/Sequel Server), QT9.
- Comfort working independently and managing, prioritizing, and adjusting priorities to support the business.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Industrial Technology/Engineering preferred.
- Prior manufacturing quality experience required.
- ASQ certification is preferred.
Applicants with experience in departments named above are preferred; however, this is not a requirement for the position.
Note: Please submit your application along with a resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at belflex.com and attach resume