BelFlex is on the hunt for a full time PROJECT ENGINEER to work in Aberdeen, NC at a metal manufacturing facility.
This employee must be able to evaluate a project and make all necessary drawings and information needed by the shop to complete the welded metal project. This includes assisting where needed with project design, drawing, quoting, and site visits
Requires skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in project manager, project engineering, or project planning (scope, schedule, cost, quality)
- Strong working knowledge of software such as AutoCAD or Fusion 360
- Understanding of compliance and quality assurance guidelines and best practices
- Associates degree (or equivalent) in engineering or related field
- PE (Professional Engineer) license
- Experience in database design and development
M-F 8 hour day shift
$19-25 per hour
Apply at www.belflex.com to get in front of this booming business in Aberdeen, NC and call a recruiter at 910-323-2949 when complete.