Project Coordinator Assistant
BelFlex has partner with a company in Conway and they are looking to add to their team!!
Job Description Summary
- Will be working closely with the Project Coordinator’s Job/Order Requirements
Scheduling labor and heavy equipment for upcoming installs
Scanning paperwork into the internal electronic filing systems
Log and send new order to Fast Track (FT) and PC’s
Set up New Install sent to Blue Service (BS) folder & send completed form to PC
Weekly verification on all installs in BS on the calendar against your copies
Ongoing reporting and review of scheduled labor and equipment
- High School Diploma
- A valid driver’s license or other form of government issued identification is required.
- Must be able to professionally represent . when dealing with Vendors and Customers.
- Ability to work independently as well as the ability to work well with others in a multi-functional environment.
- Must have good analytical and mathematical skills.
- Must be able to address Sales Account Representative and Customer concerns with professionalism, accuracy, patience and understanding.
This is a Safety Sensitive Position