Production Supervisor in Smithfield, NC
$65k M-Th 5a-3:30p
- Supervise the daily operations of the filter production area.
- Schedule filter production and make sure production goals are met.
- Follow all regulatory guidelines and industry standards to ensure compliance with NQA-1.
- Work to develop improvements to the production process.
- Provide feedback to employees as to whether production goals are met.
- Schedule employees for overtime.
- Enforce company disciplinary and safety policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires a minimum of one year of experience in a leadership role; manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of filter and/or assembly procedures required.
- Management skills required to direct the daily operations of the department.
- Must have mathematical skills needed to track production numbers and complete daily production paperwork and reports.
- Requires the ability to read blueprints and interpret product drawings.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/64 of an inch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with employees, management, support staff and vendors.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Register at www.belflex.com so we can submit your resume to this manufacturing facility!