Production Line Leads
Location: Hebron, KY
Category: Manufacturing and General
Employment Type: Temp
Job ID: 555880
Date Added: 01/18/2023
Train on 1st shift (7am-3:30pm) then will move to 2nd (3pm-11pm) or 3rd Shift (11pm-7am Sun/Thurs)
Pay: $17.25 then will move to $18.25 after shift change.
Job Description: Putting candy gift sets together and assisting associates on the line if needed.
- Able to read and follow instructions on standard work order.
- Assemble customer orders using best method(s) possible.
- Ability to understand, follow and give verbal and written directions to others when needed.
- Basic math skills required, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Must be able to understand, follow and help enforce work rules, GMP’s and food safety programs.
- Must be able to operate simple scales, hand tools (scissors, hand sealers, heat guns, etc).
- Ability to learn how to use machines in production. Including metal detector(s), ink jet machines, L-Bar sealers and tunnels, bagging machine and multi lane scale weighing machine, plus any other equipment that may be added to production at a later date.
- Able to clean and sanitize basic equipment and production room utilizing spray bottles, sinks, mops, steamer equipment, etc.
- Able to fill out paperwork correctly.
- Able to work as part of a team with interchangeable jobs and responsibilities.
- Treat co-workers with respect.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities grow. It’s our passion and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER! Call us NOW 859-282-8533 to start the application process or apply NOW atwww.belflex.com