Our ideal candidate enjoys a hands-on work environment and is looking for a job where they can prove they can learn new tasks, advance and take any and all responsibility for their safe work behavior and the safety of their coworkers. These tasks include, but are not limited to, assisting with distribution of flour from our warehouse including ensuring proper rotation and minimizing product damage.
- Packing and stacking of bagged flour.
- Perform GMP activities such as cleaning, routing maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Clean up and remove product spills in a timely manner.
- Take flour samples to the lab for testing.
- Ensuring proper product rotation and good housekeeping.
- Staging and loading of palletized products.
- Clean and maintain equipment, machinery, and work stations.
- Perform or assist in routine maintenance and repairs.
- Perform your job tasks in a safe manner in compliance with safety programs and procedures.
- Take responsibility for your safe work behavior.
Payrate $17.75 hourly. 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday, 3PM-11PM, must be able to work overtime if required to meet production needs.
STB not required, hoodies are not permitted.