8 hour shifts are 5 days a week.
12 hour shifts are 3 days a week- WORK ALL 36 HOURS GET PAID FOR 40
- Loading materials onto production line
- Operate production machinery
- Inspection of production production
- Pack finished product to get ready for shipment
- Work Safely in the manufacturing environment.
- Follow detailed verbal / written instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Move, process, and organize materials and manufactured products.
- Safely run a machine and be able to go between 2-3 different machines
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to lift 30lbs regularly
- Ability to work from a standing position for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work in an open manufacturing environment subject to seasonal weather.
- Be able to Pass Drug screen
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Offered
Unparalleled support from your BelFlex team