Job Overview: You will be doing one of the follow jobs below.
- Coating Removal using a Dremel engraver to remove coating overspray.
- Grit or TI Blaster use different size grit media to roughen up implants prior to coating being applied.
- Masker or Unmasker using various tapes and custom masking to mask off coating areas on implants per customer prints or specifications.
- Sprayer applying coatings on medical implants per customer specifications using plasma spray equipment.
- Clean-up using a brush to clean implants using various solvents (Acetone, Toluene).
Qualification: Have good teamwork and communication skills. Have good eye and hand coordination. Pass THC friendly drug test and meet background requirements. Interview directly with the company. Have transportation to and from work site.
Whether you’re in the market for a good job or looking for good people in your market, BelFlex can help. We’re in the business of connecting people with opportunities. It’s a business we love, and we’ve been doing it for many decades. Today, we support hundreds of businesses in communities across the Midwest, South and Southeast. We know all there is to know about industrial sector jobs and proudly employ thousands of people in a variety of roles.