If you have biotech or pharmaceutical experience, THIS could be what you are seeking if you currently reside in one of the following states: AL, AR, IN, KY, NC, OH, SC, TN, or WV
Must be available to work remote 20 hours per week during Mon-Fri 8a-6p PST. Must have proof of Covid vaccination.
The Procurement Operations Processor– Temporary will be responsible for supporting procurement activities and will input data for purchase orders for procurement of goods, supplies, services and contracts across non-GMP departments.
3-6 month assignment
Part time—-must check in daily with the California team.
Will primarily work closely with Accounts Payable and Legal to smoothly integrate with the invoicing, contracting and purchase order processes.
• Check and Fix requisition and processes purchase orders, in accordance with documented processes
• Communicate with Management and Stakeholders regarding purchase order status; manage orders through completion
• Work with Accounts Payable and others to mitigate invoice issues in a timely manner
• Maintains a high level of quality and compliance with regards to all aspects of purchasing
• Provides excellent customer service response and timely response to internal and external customers
• Other duties as assigned Required
• Bachelor’s degree or 1+ years’ experience working in a procurement, supply chain, administrative or financial operations position
• Proven ability to establish priorities, work independently, and execute objectives without supervision
• Strong collaboration, negotiation, and technical skills
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel)• Detail-oriented and completes work in a thorough and timely manner. Ability to prioritize, make rapid decisions and adjust to changing needs and timelines
• Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Oracle Fusion ERP experience
Apply at www.belflex.com to be a part of this innovative team!