- 2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
The Process Technician will be trained to meet or exceed acceptable levels of certification on all levels of competencies of each machine.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform Mold changes and new product start-ups
- Trouble shoot processes and equipment
- Perform Problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in plastics Process Injection Molding of High-Performance Materials (i.e. PEEK, PFA, Ultem, etc)
- Familiar in the use of Calipers, Micrometers, Height and Bore gages, Optical Comparators and Vision system a plus
- Must be familiar with an ISO Manufacturing setting
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows applications
Must be willing to undergo proper drug and background screening.
Call now to claim your spot! Don’t miss out on this opportunity! (513)241-8367
BelFlex Staffing Network (4411 Montgomery Rd, Norwood Ohio 45212)