BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for full-time Plastic Manufacturing Associates in Indianapolis for a respected manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment and medical accessories in the Park 100 area.
The Benefits in this role as a Plastics Manufacturing Associate are:
- 6:45 pm – 7:15 am, with generous breaks/meal time
- Variable days, rotating schedule
- Temp to hire
- Great environment
In this Plastics Manufacturing Associate role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Operating plastic injection molding machines
- Visual inspection
- Packaging of parts
- Operating auto-load assembly machines
In this Plastics Manufacturing Associate role, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Attention to detail
- Must supply HS diploma or GED completion
- Pass drug test
- Pass background check
Apply online at BelFlex.com, or call us NOW at 317-762-0349.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. It’s our passion, and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER!