BelFlex Staffing Network in Norwood, Ohio is currently seeking Pastry Associates for a position located in Fairfax.
1st shift: Hours fluctuate between 6a – 3pm or 7a – 4pm
Monday – Saturday with one day off during the week, and Sundays. Saturdays are required!
Pay: Based on Experience ($13.50 – $18)
- DIRECT HIRE
- ROOM FOR GROWTH
- FAMILY ENVIROMENT
- Prepares all baked goods, puddings, gelatins, frozen desserts, bakes fruits, pies, pastries, and other bakery items.
- Prepares and serves items in accordance with established recipe and presentation standards. Quality control checks and informs of any problems with food quality production. Sets-up, maintains, cleans, and breaks down pastry stations.
- Maintain an orderly station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- Keep walk-ins organized
- Properly stores all food, which must be covered, dated, and rotated daily to ensure proper quality.
- Assist in completion of other duties as assigned.
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Knowledge of ingredients
- Adheres to state and local health and food safety regulations
- Maintain high standards of quality for all food prepared and served
- Ensure that work area is safe and secure
- Experience in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field.
BelFlex Staffing Network – 4411 Montgomery Rd Norwood Ohio 45212