This is a 2nd Shift job opportunity within a manufacturing facility in Sanford, NC. Immediate interviews-Apply Now!
1. Perform a variety of painting of parts or assemblies such as, but not limited to, packages, assemblies, parts or any other items that require their surfaces to be coated.
2. Wash, clean and wire brush or scrape parts as necessary, prime and finish coat using ready mix or activator type
paints. Included will be to assemble individual parts or items on packages as required. Prime and finish coat using
ready mix or activator type paints.
3. Inspect all packages or items that are painted and correct any deficiencies that are identified. Apply specified decals
and tags. Shrink wrap packages or any other items for transport or storage.
4. Perform necessary material handling associated with the job.
5. Maintain necessary time, quality, quantity and other records.
6. Use of chisel, hammer, air grinder, wire brush, and other appropriate tooling.
7. Assemble caps, plugs, flanges, valves, plate bonnets to pressure test parts.
8. Detect unusual conditions or defective material and report…