Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains front office and breakroom area for organization, cleanliness, and supplies.
- Manages phones, visitors (including documentation), mail, and facility room scheduling.
- Provides clerical support, including data entry, filing, and scanning, for daily activities as well as various projects as needed.
- Serves as point-of-contact for basic customer service, order reminders, and complaints.
- Assists sales team with marketing materials and sample shipping.
- Completes order entry, books carriers, and schedules driver appointments.
- Performs basic accounting, including managing POs, invoicing, and initial collections.
- Helps with planning of events including employee training and functions, customer plant tours, vendor sales visits, and regulatory inspections and audits.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Education/Experience – one year of related experience or training.
- Language – ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer Skills – competency in MS Office applications.
- Supervisory Responsibility – no supervisory responsibilities.
- Physical Demands – no physical demands.
- Climate – moderate.
- Noise – moderate.