BelFlex Staffing is looking for career minded MIG Welders for our Easley SC client:
Must able to pass weld test prior to hire
Resumes Needed ASAP!!! (DIRECT HIRE Opportunity)!!!
**$16hr-$18hr for entry level and $19hr-$23hr for experienced welders**
This is a job-shop environment with a schedule that requires 45-60 per week, depending on customer needs.
***Start time will be at 6:00 am and end of hours will be based off the requirements of that day***
Mon-Fri with possible overtime to include Saturdays.
Test: consists of a downhill, an overhead, and a couple of small welds on an 11ga tube.
- Previous MIG welding experience required; welding certificate preferred. Must demonstrate welding skill via pre-assignment test given on-site
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to do basic math calculations and accurately read all tape measure markings.
- high-level MiG welders be a leader, problem solve, etc.
- Responsible for producing high quality welds and product.
- MIG weld 7-11-gauge carbon steel with 0.45 wire.
- Lead and train other welders on your line.
- Metrics as required.
- Plan and execute goals daily.
- Support other team members to obtain production goals.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
· 1-3 years required in Welding.
· 1 year preferred in Manufacturing
- Fabricate steel pallets/racks by setting-up and assembling metal components using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, grind, and weld pieces.
- Read blueprints and construct pallet/rack as shown.
- Operate air tools and maintain weld guns and other equipment per operating instructions.
- Verify welding results through visual inspection, measuring pallet sections, etc.
- Complete work targets daily by performing assigned tasks and assisting other team members.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following safety procedures/regulations and work instructions.
PPE – Steel toe boots, shield, gloves, and safety glasses