BelFlex is recruiting for Direct hire an Air Movement Engineer for a well known Dayton Ohio firm where you’ll play a pivotal role in new product design, legacy product support, and provide invaluable technical expertise to customers and manufacturing teams. This position involves hands-on support in product engineering labs, covering design verification, validation testing, and prototype manufacturing. If you’re ready to contribute to a cutting-edge industry, we want to hear from you!
- Knowledge and experience in centrifugal blowers and vane axial fan theory and design.
- Proficiency in designing blower wheels, housings, and vane axial fan blades.
- Familiarity with fans and blower applications.
- Understanding of aluminum casting specifications and AMCA test specifications.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and implement effective solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with engineering software tools and MS Office.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in designing, testing, and supporting electric blowers and vane axial fans.
- Provide technical support to customers for both new and legacy products.
- Lead the design and development of blowers and vane axial fans.
- Conduct failure analysis on returned materials, addressing warranty claims and customer requests for analysis.
- Evaluate the suitability of parts not manufactured to drawing/process requirements, supporting the Engineering Change Request (ECR) process.
- Define production test requirements for all blowers and fans.
- Interpret and analyze data output from testing, including report writing.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives, such as design-to-cost and LEAN implementation.
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Holiday Pay
- Generous PTO
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Education Reimbursement
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or apply at belflex.com and attach your resume to the application. Be sure to select the Dayton, OH office when submitting your application. Join us in shaping the future of air movement technology!