DIRECT HIRE OPENING
Mechanical Engineer needed for medical supply company
Education: Bachelor/Master in Mechanical Engineering
1. Installation, Qualification and Validation of Machines along with relevant Documentation
2. Excellent Project Management and Supervision Skill
3. Troubleshooting skills are must, particularly of mechanical systems.
4. Have Excellent Organizational, Time Management, Leadership and Decision making skills.
5. Skills/Competencies Computer competency is required, including CAD and computerized maintenance management.
6. Communication with Vendors and Inter-Department personnel.
7. Have ability to review Project Proposal and Plan to Develop Project Objective.
Experience: 7-10 Yrs. as a Plant Engineer in Pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility
Apply at www.belflex.com for this Direct Hire ($100k) position with amazing benefits—–benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off