Night Shift 745pm-8am (2-2-3 schedule)
Starting wage is $25.00/hour to $27.50/hour
Direct hire positions.
Register at www.belflex.com/register
- Troubleshoots equipment electrical circuits and building electrical low voltage installations.
- Troubleshoots pneumatics and hydraulics problems on plant equipment.
- Installs new equipment.
- Installs and aligns motors, blowers, and transmissions.
- Troubleshoots controls for AC and DC motors and instrumentation.
- PLC programming and troubleshooting.
- Rebuilds mechanical gearboxes.
- Rebuilds vacuum and water pumps.
- Possesses basic knowledge of HVAC and plumbing.
- Calibrates electrical equipment.
- Works on jobs assigned by lead, completes paperwork related to job and communicates the status of the job.
- Does breakdown repair analysis to find root cause of problem.
- Teaches production employees basic maintenance practices, such as cleaning, inspection, filter changes, and lubrication.
- Contacts vendors whenever needed or as directed by his/her leader or supervisor.
- Reports activities into SAP software, according to company procedures.
- Participates on working teams, team meetings, and helps in any activities related to team responsibilities.
- Must be conscious of housekeeping in maintenance areas and wherever performing work assignments.
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and prior experience with any CMMS software (DataStream 7i, MP2, Maximo, SAP).
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Proven knowledge of 5W or FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) required.
- Experience with IR technology, lubrication level I, oil analysis principles, and laser alignment required.