Up to $35 per Hour!
Monday-Friday 2pm – 10:30pm with OT when needed.
Maintenance Technician II
Responsible for prompt repair and ongoing maintenance of facility equipment. Rebuilds, installing of facility machinery, and contributing to process improvement with the maintenance department.
Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and other plant equipment.
- Resolves all maintenance and mechanical problems.
- Follows all lock-out, tag-out procedures.
- Performs conveyor belt repair, minor equipment repair, and replaces parts in need of replacing.
- Understands and determines when and what type of maintenance is needed.
- Performs welding on 18-gauge stainless steel (mig or tig).
- Works independently and repairs or troubleshoots machines and systems using necessary tools.
- Monitors machine operations, gauges, dials, or other indicators to ensure machine is working properly.
- Keeps record of all work performed.
- Updates maintenance history logs and completes required paperwork.
- Accounts for equipment used for maintenance and repairs.
- Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent certification.
- At least 2 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must be well-organized with good attention to detail.
- Display strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Adaptable and dependable with ability to follow direction and work cooperation with others.
BelFlex Staffing Network
1242 West Kemper Rd. Forest Park, OH 45240
Submit resume to: email@example.com