Location: Vandalia, Ohio
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $21.00/Hr.
Work Hours: 11am -7pm – eventually transition to only 2:30pm to 11pm
Job Overview: Responsible for the total maintenance of facility, automation hardware, manufacturing and assembly equipment and tools, as well as other safety related projects to support the facility.
- Three to five years of experience working as a maintenance tech or a working leader of a team of maintenance technicians.
- Experience in a manufacturing space and with automation systems.
- Must be a highly motivated self starter, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a variety of teams
- Requires good organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Good computer skills, working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email software.
- Ability to use internet and web-based resources efficiently and effectively.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Welding and welding safety
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Automation systems
- Data/networking connectivity
- MHE general maintenance
- Warehouse racking systems
- Create and maintain a preventive maintenance program within the confines of an annual budget. This includes general facility maintenance (HVAC, plumbing, security gates, office equipment, etc.), warehouse automation, conveyor systems, and other equipment, such as shrink wrap machines, etc.
- Assist with mechanical issues or failures related to the facility assembly and manufacturing space. Regularly inspect and maintain tools and equipment. Diagnose and resolve issues or work with vendors to minimize downtime.
- Follow all requirements related to hazard communication, material safety data sheets, lock out/tag out, emergency evacuation, and other safety protocols.
- Support an Environmental Health and Safety Program as it relates to building maintenance or improvement projects.
- Assist in hazardous waste disposal programs and other recycling programs.
- Assist with scrap metal and damaged pallet recycling programs.
- Maintain up to date records for all state, federal, and insurance semi-annual and annual inspections.
- Assist in compliance related activities within the responsible facility. (ISO, CTPAT, etc.)
- Complete daily/weekly reports outlining required maintenance or repairs conducted within that day/week.
- Track downtime, equipment life and performance, and other relevant metrics to the site maintenance department.
- Keeps an organized maintenance department with the tools and equipment needed to support the site.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
To Apply: Email resume to email@example.com or register & upload your resume at belflex.com and choose the Dayton, Ohio office.