BelFlex Staffing is looking for experienced Maintenance Technicians for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Our client realizes that their greatest assets are their employees, and they are committed to developing and promoting talented individuals to support their future leadership needs.
Maintenance Technician Shift Options:
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of automation control systems including PLC’s and computer control interface systems.
- Laser alignment and vibration monitoring knowledge is required.
- Must be able to interpret and utilize complex technical manuals, electrical and electronic schematics, tables and charts.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Competent with programming of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD).
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- Experience with mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and welding certification required.
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Benefits + perks which include paid parental leave, and paid opportunities to give back to the community.
- Opportunity to grow into a key member of the operations department as department grows.
- Health, Dental, Vision, insurance plus more!
- 401k enrollment
- Tuition reimbursement