- Install, repair, and maintain all equipment and the facility.
- Analyze mechanical and operational equipment problems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Perform minor repairs to building fixtures, perform minor plumbing repairs, clean electrical fixtures, replace bulbs and do the painting.
- Set up requisitions for equipment, supplies, and facility.
- Participate in the management of spare parts and consumables.
- Document all maintenance daily.
- Train operators on the safe operation of production equipment.
- Adhere to all work rules, procedures, code of ethics, and code of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of maintenance/engineering experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Technical diploma and/or journeyman card.
- Have extensive knowledge of fabrication/processing techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment.
- Electrical wiring and mechanical skills.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with employees of all levels.
- Be a team player and participate in a positive manner.
- Valid driver’s license.
BelFlex brings jobseekers and companies together to create successful matches. Invest in your future. Advance your career with BelFlex