BelFlex Staffing Network is looking for full-time Maintenance Technician for a manufacturing supplier in Indianapolis, IN.
The Benefits in this role as a Maintenance Technician are:
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Weekly pay
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sets up lines with required machinery, raw materials, and packing supplies.
- Schedules set up to minimize down time between order packaging.
- Have machine parts, raw materials, and packaging ready at the site of the set up before the actual time of requirement.
- Conducts actual set up quickly and efficiently to minimize non-value-added time.
- Meets Assembler/Fillers ongoing requests for packaging on long runs.
- Cleans parts for set up daily and places them in storage cabinets afterwards for efficient retrieval along 5S lines.
- Periodically changes out the contents to maintain effectiveness of the tank.
- Drives the forklift to move, set up, and store bulk material.
- Maintains and cleans designated set up area in Maintenance.
- Complies with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and procedures at all times.
In the Maintenance Technician, the following requirements must be met:
- At least one year of directly applicable experience.
- Must be able to effectively read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to accurately interpret and follow instructions provided by operational manuals, company procedures, and guidelines.
- Must be able to accurately interpret and apply equipment settings requiring basic knowledge of mathematics, percentages, fractions and decimals to set equipment flow rates and volume specifications.
- Must be able to use hand and power tools with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must possess required mechanical skills and abilities to perform set up, maintenance and parts cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a forklift operator’s certificate.
- Must be able to use and wear all required PPE equipment and clothing with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Apply online at BelFlex.com or call us NOW at 317-762-0349.
At BelFlex Staffing Network, we work harder and smarter to help our employees thrive, customers succeed and communities to grow. It’s our passion, and we call it SUCCEEDING TOGETHER