Location: Greenville, SC
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 556952
Date Added: 03/15/2023
Shift- Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm normal hours (need to be willing to be flexible with hours for training on other shifts and needs)
Resume need ASAP!
Call 864-757-1611 or Text 833-948-2234
Job Overview-The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all site maintenance and repairs including manufacturing equipment, utilities, electrical and pneumatic controls, and building maintenance (plumbing, heating, ventilation, etc…). The Maintenance Supervisor will manage a crew of mechanics as well as outside contractors. The general responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to those listed below.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Organize and oversee the work schedules and assignments of maintenance staff.
- Ensure compliance of maintenance staff and contractors with all EHS and OSHA standards Ensure maintenance repair work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all hazardous work permits.
- Assess skill level of maintenance staff and develop needed training.
- Communicate regularly with Production Team.
- Track and review spending to deliver monthly expense budget.
- Schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to minimize impact on production operations.
- Conduct performance evaluations of maintenance staff.
- Assess existing preventative maintenance program and drive improvement.
- Develop needed maintenance procedures, train mechanics, and enforce compliance.
- Attend training programs as designated.
- Report all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participate in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma
- 5-10 years of maintenance supervisory experience
- Prefer an associate degree or certificate in electrical or other maintenance related field
- Broad range of knowledge – electrical, hydraulics, pneumatic, piping, controls HVAC, welding, etc…
- Prefer chemical plant experience with working with reactors, agitators, pumps, compressors, steam boiler, etc.…
- Prefer OSHA PSM 1910 knowledge and experience
- License/Qualifications Certifications: Forklift Certification A valid driver’s license is required.