Location: Jacksonville, AR
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 558037
Date Added: 05/10/2023
Performs a variety of maintenance tasks requiring knowledge of multiple skilled trades. Requires the ability to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machinery, electronic controls, heating systems, electrical systems, etc. Maintain and repair buildings and grounds as required. Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision is required. Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility for the uptime of all manufacturing equipment and systems. Responsibilities include completing tasks as required to minimize production equipment downtime. Participate in team events as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Always works safely!
- Inspects equipment. Makes necessary adjustments. Documents test readings and repairs. Repairs or replaces essential equipment – both electrical & mechanical.
- Performs inspection and predictive/preventive maintenance on production equipment utilizing PM programs and inspection checklists.
- Aligns, fits, repairs, and assembles electrical/mechanical component parts using meters, gauges, power tools, hand tools, lifting devices, and drawings.
- Fabricate and/or modify new or used parts as required to make repairs in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Ability to perform complex tasks as an experienced class “A” maintenance technician.
Jacksonville AR Area
JOB SPECIFICATIONS (WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, ETC.)
* 3 – 5 Years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience in machining, welding (various types. Arc, MIG, TIG, etc.), electronics, and hydraulics.
Contact Horace at Hniccum@belflex.com
This is a Safety-Sensitive position in the State of Arkansas.