Location: High Point, NC
Category: Machine Operator
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job ID: 558140
Date Added: 05/16/2023
Our client in High Point, NC is seeking Machine Operators on their 2nd Shift (Monday-Friday, 4pm-12am).
Pay rate: $14/hr
Schedule:4pm – 2:30am; Monday – Friday
Employment Type: Full-time; temporary – direct hire
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand job traveler and utilize computer job tracking system.
- Ability to read measurements.
- Set up pre-mask machine with proper pre-mask and set up slitters whenever possible.
- Visually inspect for substandard sheets during the Pre-mask operation
- Check graphic to ensure graphic adheres to the pre-mask and releases from the liner.
- Assist training other inexperienced operators.
- Maintain organized and clean work environment.
- Enter recommendations to management for improvements in areas such as personal safety, improved product quality better rates and yields, or any other matters that impact shop costs or employee’s health.
- Practice safe working habits as detailed in the Company Safety Manual and Employee Handbook
- Do other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran.